Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mommy, I was only helping....









Well, I am finally recovered enough to post a few pictures about little Aimee's unintended haircut...
Last month, Aidan took it upon himself to 'trim' everyone's hair while I was moving some things in the garage. My first clue was coming in the house and seeing a curly lock of hair on the kitchen floor. Ever the optimist, I didn't think much of it and found myself walking to the garbage to throw the mystery hair away. Upon opening the garbage, to my horror, I found an entire mass of curly locks already there!! The horror!! I found Aimee and tears sprang from my eyes as I took in the sight before me. I seems Aidan felt it necessary to cut Aimee's hair and his own. He attempted to cut little Liam's hair, but I am told that Liam ran shrieking from the kitchen.

So, Aimee got her first haircut at the salon--a very short 'Pixie Cut'. Fortunately Aidan left enough hair in some spots that I can comb it over and cover the bald places where he cut it to the scalp...sigh....

No comments: