Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Little Liam's 1st Haircut--April 24, 2009

Little Liam's 1st haircut....usually, I am soooo sad when I have to get my little ones hair cut. I remember crying when Hunter got his blonde curls cut :-) But this time, it was SO MUCH fun to see little Liam get his hair cut. He LOVED the whole experience. Of course, sitting in a blue car, watching the Backyardigans on DVD was cool...and kept him busy. I LOVE the way his little cut turned out.

BEFORE...the haircut!

Having so much fun, driving a car and watching a video :-)

Getting serious...

1 comment:

Kim said...

The pictures were great! Liam's haircut is so cute! Easter looked so fun! You are amazing Kayla...I don't know how you do it.....even coloring Easter eggs...I am impressed! See you soon...and thanks for the pictures!